Thursday, September 22, 2011

going to catch up and be ahead!

So, I met daniel. thats my now exboyfriend, and we sat down and talked. he agrees that right now being apart is for the best and he also agrees that things need to change. We are working on our relationship with each other and also with ourselves. His sister says that me expecting certain things out of a relationship is unrealistic. well if thats the case i'd just assume be by myself the rest of my life :) I do not and I will not settle for anything less than I think I deserve. But he and I are hanging out tonight. and I told him that we can do that but I will not be in a relationship with anyone right now. I need time for myself, I wanna hang out with friends, that are guys and be taken to dinner. But as far as my life it sorda sucks. I hope for much more happiness this time next year. I hope this was enough to write about I just didn't have much to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment