Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Life and Death

So,
As I'm sure you know or I meant to email you and tell you why, I was out of school last week. The reason I wasn't there was because my aunt's husband of two months passed away. So this all got me to thinking about how short life is. The autopsy report showed that he had a brain tumor and also clogged arteries. Him and his wife got married and within two months she was planning his funeral and I sit here and fuss with my boyfriend all the time it really makes you realize just how short your time with someone can be.
        In my blogs you will probably learn that I love my boyfriend of almost three years with all my heart but we have serious issues. We have a love hate relationship; but we're working on it. Actually I'm looking for a counselor for both of us. Anyways, thats way too much information for you but oh well.
            So something that bothers me, my mom's mom has cancer. Not my grandmother because up until she found out she had cancer i'd spoken to her once in my entire life. So Nancy has lung cancer not sure the stage but the doctors in Anderson told her that there was no hope basically.  Now if you smoke, I feel bad for you and no I don't have pitty or think its ok to smoke because number one smoking bothers me if your around me and number two if you smoke long enough it will kill you too! Nancy on the other hand has smoked her entire life except maybe the first ten years of it. And I found out that she is continuously smoking now. She went to Athens georgia and got a second opinion. She has been doing kemo for a couple months now. But she is continuing to smoke. like really??? like seriously you didn't realize that smoking caused this in the first place? but whatever i'm not sure if she's going to live now or not to be honest and maybe a little hateful I don't really care that much. And I know thats horrible but like I said we have no relationship. And she brought this on herself. But on a lighter note, my bestfriend is due with a little boy in a month and i'm the godmother yay!!!! His name is going to be Joel and i am so excited!
           Is this a better blog? lol I meant to write another one last week and never got a chance, i'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment