Thursday, September 22, 2011

writing this because I have to and I am late doing it :(

So, anyways. as of saturday I became a single girl. I'm kind of happy kind of not because I didn't do it because I wanted to. I broke up with him because we had plans to meet when i got home from work and I got off work at 9:30 and ended up not finding him until 4:30 in the morning. He was riding 4wheelers and apparently had gotten drunk and not found it necessary to call me and tell me he was still alive. needless to say when i found him he wished he were dead. I called his bestfriend to come help me find him and he picked me up around 12:30. We road around in Iva. IIIVVAAA for four hours and a half. I was so worried that he had a wreck on the way home. I was so worried something bad had happened and then come to find out he was sloppy drunk. oh my gosh. I think I lost my religion that night because I was livid. Anyways, i told him basically that he was a grown adult and there was no reason for me to have to be out at 4 in the morning looking for his ass. Oh and for the record this was the second time I had to be his mother. The first time he got drunk at our friends house on new years and I had to drive his ass home then he throws up all in my bathroom floor so needless to say i'm beyond fed up. So anyways, his friend drove me back home and sunday I came to get my things from his house. its not something i'm proud of and idk if we will never be together again but right now I have bigger issues to focus on, such as soon than to be having to be momma to my boyfriend. but it doesn't change the fact that I wish he wouldn't have been so stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment